Best Alarm Clock – Top 10 List
Waking up in the morning can be hard to do.
Escaping your warm, comfortable bed is not easy – fortunately there’s many types of alarms.
To help you find the right one for you, we created this list of our favorite ones!
Ideal for people who have a hard time waking up – this is the one for you!
(top seller on Amazon – lots of 5-star reviews!)
Instead of hearing the stressful beeping of a regular alarm, the Sunrise Alarm wakes you with gentle sunrise effect.
Equipped with 18-bulbs, you’ll see 10-levels of natural brightness each morning.
You’re also able to customize for gentle sounds: birds chirping, forest breeze, beach waves, or a light beeping sound.
Want to sleep in? No prob – tap the clock and it’ll snooze. (no need to search for the snooze button!)
You can run it on batteries if you’d like, but it includes a USB port if you’d rather plug it in.
** Perfect alarm for dark, winter months! You won’t be disappointed.
- 10 levels of brightness so you can wake up gradually
- 18 light bulbs for full range of natural sunrise light
- 6 different natural sounds that are programmable to wake you up
- Option of waking up to FM radio
- 7 colors of light include red, orange, green, blue, indigo, and purple
- Tab-Snooze allows you to have a few extra minutes of sleep
- Plugin is a 5V USB port
Loved for it’s super large display , this digital clock is ideal for people with vision problems.
The large bold lettering displays all day’s info: day of week, time, and date.
Apart from the text size, you’re able to set 5-different alarms. You’re also able to set multiple alarms throughout the day – if you work from home it’s a nice addition.
It’s a favorite among senior citizens for it’s large display and alarm settings.
We also love the design – it’s not an eye sore and looks nice on a bedside table or dresser drawer.
Makes for a great gift too!
- High resolution clock measures 8 inches x 6 inches
- Includes date, week and month
- All words are spelled out; there are no abbreviations
- Able to set up to 5 different alarms
- Can set multiple reminders throughout the day
- Uses electrical power + battery backup
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- 100% money back guarantee
- Initial set up might be a little tricky
Beautiful dual function clock – use as bedroom alarm or wireless radio.
Primarily used as an alarm, the radio has a strong volume level which is nice when doing chores around the home (both the alarm + radio can be controlled using your smart phone )
My favorite part – you can use it as a mirror! Super handy when getting ready in the morning.
- A larm clock, digital FM radio, and Bluetooth speaker
- Functions a make-up mirror
- Able to connect Bluetooth with a tablet or smartphone
- Capable of retaining a signal of up to 10 meters
- LED display is large and has 3 levels of brightness
- Battery run time as a speaker is 12 hours
- Battery run time as an alarm clock is 72 hours
- Clock is set to 24-hour time
Wanting to be woken up in a gradual way?
For this one, you’re woken up gradually – it slowly increases the alarm volume so you can wake up more naturally (rather than in a panic!).
It has an easy to read display and a bonus local, temperature reading.
(Beware, though, that if you are a heavy sleeper, this not be loud enough for you.)
- 3.5 inch LED display is large and easy to read
- Displays the time and the current temperature in the room
- 4 levels of brightness so you can dim according to your needs
- Easy to operate with a dial button
- Includes a snooze option for extra sleep in the morning
- Has 2 handy USB charging ports so you can ensure your smart devices are ready the next day
- Wake up feature gradually becomes louder
- Select either a piano chime or a music box to wake you up
- Temperature gauge is not always accurate
- Not for deep sleepers
The Geekers Digital Alarm Clock is stylish, modern, and functional.
Provides all the information you need to know on its display. Like a few others on our list, the alarm gradually wakes you up and you’re able to set the brightness of the display. It’s a nice solution for waking up comfortably.
- LED display is easy to read
- Display shows time, temperature, date, and humidity level
- 3 brightness levels so you can adjust the display for your needs
- 3 different alarms can be set at the same time
- Alarm noise is a good volume, but so loud as to be annoying
- Triangle pyramid shape is modern and stylish
- Powered by a USB cable with backup battery power
- Display turn off after not in use
Mpow Alarm Clocks allows you to see what time it is, without having to turn your head.
In addition to its LED interface, this alarm clock projects the time onto your wall or ceiling. It also has a number of alarm settings to help ease the pain of waking up early.
- Display is 5 inches tall
- Comes with a projector the puts images on your ceiling or wall, up to 10 feet in distance
- 4 brightness levels for all light preferences
- 2 different alarm times can be set
- Snooze button allows you to get some extra sleep
- FM alarm volume will increase gradually the longer it is left on
- Includes 1 USB charging port so your phone can remain by your side through the night
- Runs on electrical power but has a battery backup in case of a power outage
- 45-day money back guarantee
- 18-month warranty
- Alarm functions can be hard to set
If you want a simple, easy to use alarm clock, the Travelwey Alarm Clock is the way to go.
Easy to set up and straight-forward, large nice display – includes a couple options for waking up: sound level, sound, and brightness.
Nothing fancy, but its low price is a nice benefit.
- Easy to operate with simple buttons
- Includes a night light that is turned on by a simple button
- Alarm clocks can be set for high or low volume
- Alarm goes for 5 minutes or you can snooze for 9 minutes
- LED display with red lights are better for sleeping next to
- Powered by electricity and back-up battery
- No bonus features
This basic alarm clock is great if you want to wake up to your favorite radio station.
Akaso Alarm Clocks include an easy-to-read LCD screen and show both time and temperature. Inexpensive option for those who want something without any frills.
- LCD display is 3.2 inches x 1.6 inches making it easy to see
- Display shows time and current room temperature
- Able to set 2 different alarm times
- Snooze button allows you a few extra minutes of sleep in the morning
- Rotary button controls the volume
- FM radio is programmable to your favorite station
- 2 USB charging ports allows you to keep your favorite smart gadgets running
- Comes with a lifetime satisfaction guarantee
- FM Radio might not be the best quality
Offers the luxury of FM radio as an alarm + music speake.
You can listen to your favorite radio station in the morning, or any song of your choosing.
There is a history of some alarm clocks not working properly after purchase, but there’s a good warranty guarantee to make up for this.
- Displays time and current room temperature
- LED display can be dimmed for personal preference
- FM radio has 20 pre-set options so you always have a choice of favorite stations
- Alarm clock cord acts as a supplemental antenna
- Snooze button allows for extra sleep time
- 2 USB charging ports allows for electronic devices to be ready in the morning
- Compatible with Bluetooth to be made into a wireless speaker
- Electrical power with back-up battery
- Comes with s 30-day money back guarantee
- 24-month warranty after purchase
- Some products did not work after purchase
Pluteck Alarm Clock is a piece of nostalgia.
Classic analog (non-LED) functionality is a nice throwback. (My grandma used the same analog for years and loved it!)
If you need something simple while traveling, this is a great, reliable alarm clock.
Beware when you set your alarm as it does not have an AM/PM option. The alarm must be set at night in order to wake you in the morning – just like the good ol days!
- Analog, not digital alarm clock
- Does not tick and is completely silent
- Alarm sound gradually increases in volume until it is turned off
- Snooze button allows for an extra 5 minutes of sleep
- Clock hands illuminate in the dark
- Button on top controls the light so you can see the time in the dark
- Battery powered with 1 AA battery, not included
- Not digital
- Must set alarm at night as it has a 12-hour time